Eco Cottage – built 2017.
Set in a private valley, home to gliding kookaburras, magpies, blue wrens and our two alpacas.
Many eco features including double glazed windows, eco-ply interiors and zero VOC paints used throughout.
100% GreenPower accredited renewable energy used.
15 minutes from Beaufort and 10 minute drive to Cave Hill Creek convention centre.
- Two bedrooms each with ensuite
- Bed room 1 – Queen bed with “ecoLinen” organic bed linen. Doona / blankets supplied.
- Electric blanket (dual controls)
- Bed room 2 – King bed (or two single beds) with “ecoLinen” organic bed linen and doona / blankets
- Towels provided
- Shower chair available
- Spacious lounge and self cater kitchen including induction cooktop, dishwasher and refrigerator / freezer
- TV, blu-ray player and bluetooth speaker
- Electric heater
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Table and chairs on the deck
- Chiminea (wood heater) on the deck
- Gas barbecue (outside)
- Tea bags, coffee beans and coffee sachets supplied.
- Water supply is filtered and UV sanitised
How to book
Click on the “Booking and Availability” button above