Self contained rustic timber cottage with bush views and the sounds of nature. Baltic pine and oregon timber interior. Airconditioned bedrooms.
Close to Mount Cole State forest and Mount Buangor State Park.
15 minutes from Beaufort and 10 minute drive to Cave Hill Creek convention centre.
100% GreenPower accredited renewable energy used since 2013.
- Self cater kitchen including gas cooktop/oven, microwave and toaster oven.
- Lounge with its popular open fire place; firewood provided
- Upstairs bed room – double bed (extra length) with organic bed linen and electric blanket
- Adjoining bed room (two single beds)
- Towels provided
- TV, blu-ray player and bluetooth speaker
- Electric panel heater in lounge
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning upstairs
- Table and chairs on the deck
- Wood burning bbq and separate gas barbecue outside
- Water supply is filtered and UV sanitised
How to book
Click on the “Booking and Availability” button above